Riverwalk Dental Group in Jupiter Provides Comprehensive Care
As your Jupiter dentists, we provide you with a variety of comprehensive services that help you keep your teeth white and clean. In addition, we pay prompt attention to any dentistry work you might need right now that could restore your smile and preserve your gums. Riverwalk Dental Group is only within five minutes walking distance from DuBois Park in Jupiter, Florida. West Palm Beach is only a little over a half-hour driving distance, and we are only about 32 miles from Boynton Beach.
Services Offered by our Jupiter Dentist
We see to it that we use the latest technology certified for use in cleaning your mouth. In addition, we offer techniques that would best correct any dental health issues that require immediate repair, especially if you are in pain. Services we provide include the following:
- Routine exams and regular cleaning – Usually, we advise patients to come to us every six months or at least once a year for a thorough examination of the teeth, gums, and jaws. This typically includes X-rays and spotting of any cavities or gum issues that should be addressed. Then, we clean your teeth and educate you on how to provide self-care.
- Pediatric dental services – Many of the regular cleanings, restorative procedures, and cavity fillings we offer to adults we also provide for children. Any service we administer always begins with a preliminary exam to pinpoint what issues need addressing first.
- Orthodontist care – Nowadays, invisible braces typically replace the old metal ones that adults and children used to wear. This can make you or a child feel less self-conscious. We often recommend the Invisalign braces for straightening teeth.
- Restorative procedures – We offer bridges and crowns and we repair and replace cracked teeth. Tooth implants are also available for suitable candidates. Gum treatments are another area of restoration we sometimes perform.
- Periodontist treatments – For patients who have swollen, red, or tender gums or perhaps might lose a tooth, we offer periodontal disease care. Examples of treatment include the removal of damaged gum tissue and thorough cleaning around remaining teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Veneers often are used to help restore your smile. In addition, we offer tooth whitening sessions using solutions that can brighten your teeth by up to 10 shades.
Contact Your Riverwalk Dental Group Today
Our Jupiter dentists are glad to help residents in and around the area. With 3 locations to serve you, Riverwalk Dental Group has your oral health taken care of. Contact us today by calling 561-744-3646. We look forward to giving you the smile you deserve.
Riverwalk Dental Group 759 Parkway St. Jupiter, FL 33477 Get Directions
- Phone: 561-744-3646
- Fax: 561-748-5123
- Email Us